Booster Member Meeting 9-8-2015

Monthly Member Meeting Agenda

Dobson High School – 1501 W Guadalupe Rd Room S2

September 8, 2015 – 6:30pm to 8:30pm

 

Time Topic Description Topic Leader
6:15pm
  • Assembly/meet & greet
Informal
6:30pm
  • Meeting Commencement / Introductions & Welcome New Attendees
  • Michelle motioned to start the meeting, Amanda was 2nd, all in favor, none opposed at 6:45pm
Michelle Masters
6:35pm
  • Secretary’s Report
    • Review of prior meeting’s minutes – Amanda motioned to approve the August meeting minutes with a change, Colleen was 2nd, all in favor and none opposed
Amanda Jenkins
6:45pm
  • Coach’s Report
  • Blackout Jerseys –
  • $3,000.34 is the total for all jerseys
  • 32 players are paying $1,920 (3 more players need to pay)
  • Incentive money is $1,080.34
  • Michelle motioned for $1,080.34, Amanda was 2nd, all in favor and none opposed (17 jerseys and shipping)
  • Coach Sanchez – would like to get $100 for a spaghetti dinner for the Lineman and whoever doesn’t have dinner for the items for spaghetti dinner and dessert.
  • Michelle motioned for reimbursing Coach Sanchez and his wife, Amanda was 2nd, all in favor and none opposed
George De La Torre
7:15pm
  • President’s Report
  • Google Apps Migration plan – still in progress
Michelle Masters
7:30pm
  • Treasurer’s Report
    • Review August Transaction reports and Bank Statement – Sarah said the Agape check cleared, there is about $22,000 in the bank but will email out financials.
Sarah Young
7:45pm
  • Fundraising VP’s Report
    • Concession
  • Concession Items – Amanda passed the concession inventory sheets around for review of what we have
  • Hot Food – Amanda would like to start Nachos on the home Freshman and Varsity game. Amanda will get the information for hotdogs and popcorn
  • Budget – After the JV game we will be able to come up with a weekly budget.
    • Flap Jack Fundraiser – maybe doing the end of the season, we will need to come up with dates, Michelle will ask coach when a good date would be
    • Coin Fundraiser – Compass will be coming on homecoming night and advertising needs to be done prior.
    • Kona Ice – Colleen has a check for $175, she will get the check for deposit
    • Costco Night – we need to advertise for the 9/26, Michelle and Amanda will coordinate this night for what we need. Everyone will let Michelle and/or Amanda know what kind of items we need or what we should get.
Colleen Reed

Amanda Jenkins

8:00pm
  • Special Events VP’s Report
    • Yard Signs – sending out email to bring back old sign for a new sign. We will give Varsity their signs on Saturday. JV on Monday and Freshman on Tuesday. If we have enough people we can do both teams on Monday.  Stella will need to check on what day is better.
Stella Garibo
8:15pm
  • Team Meals
  • Team Meals & Servers – Angela has all the team meal slots filled
  • Oregano’s is donating and would like a banner on the fence for a $500 donation of food
  • Pizza Hut is donating $500
  • Angela went over the schedule for the team meals still waiting for Ihop, Taco Bell, Oreganos and Costco
  • Servers – meal pick ups and volunteers were discussed
  • McDonalds – ice is approved for all season and Angela will work on getting breakfast donations
  • Sonic – Angela spoke with Sonic and he does it per event for the water and they will only do the Varsity games. This will be for the concessions, Michelle is buying and donating water for team meals this week.
  • Plates and Chips – Chips will be purchased tomorrow by Michelle and Amanda for the team meal. Michelle will donate the plates for this week’s meals
Angela Almanza
8:30pm
  • Other Business
    • Open Floor
  • Amanda asked who gets free water – Michelle will check with Scott Mohn if the school still offers water to the Refs
  • Coaches need to sign out what they want to purchase so that we can keep track and get reimbursed what they get.
  • Angela would like to get a commercial grade grill if we get the grant money so that coach can grill. She will check with coach about a place to store the grill
(any member)
8:45pm
  • Meeting Adjournment – Michelle motioned to end the meeting, Sarah was 2nd, all in favor and none opposed at 8:33pm
Michelle Masters