November 5th, 2012 at 6:30 p.m.
Native New Yorker
- Motion to start the meeting.
- October Meeting Minutes & Financials approved
- Go line by line for Financials
- October Meeting Minutes
- Business Agenda:
- Any Parent Feedback?
- Sarah Young- Share Facebook and Website updates
- Banquet Updates:
i. Sign the Thank you Cards
iii. Gift for Coaches and Seniors given this night
iv. Other business matter to discuss and vote on.
- Senior Night:
i. Thank you to Julie Erickson, Theresa Blancas, Teri Smithers, Sarah Meraz, Angel Elam, Sarah Young, Kristine Steinmetz, and the rest of the moms that helped make this night special to the senior moms.
ii. Any suggestions for next year?
- Highlight Night
i. Tuesday, November 13th from 6-9pm
- Parent helpers: Set up @ 5:30PM
- JV: 6-7pm
- Freshman: 7-8pm
- Varsity: 8-9pm
ii. Any photos to make a pre-highlight night slide show:
- Freshman: Michelle Masters
- JV: Angel Elam
- Varsity: Tasha Campa
iii. Cakes from Dairy Queen-
- Patty Padia secured 6-8 cakes. Please let DQ know the date.
- Need silverware, cups, napkins, plates, Thank you to Susan Ortiz for donating K-cup coffee.
iv. Forms for Highlight Tapes to order
- Carnival Updates:
i. General updates as financials will be calculated for the December Meeting
ii. Would we do this again? If so, what is the plan?
- New officers- nominations and voting
i. President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary
ii. Freshman, JV, and Varsity Parent Liaisons
iii. Commitee heads: Golf Tournament, Program, Meals- Commitee head within each team, Spirit Boutique-ordering/scheduling, Concessions-ordering, Concessions/parent scheduling, Vendors, Fundraisers. These do not have to be voted in before the end of the year but should be decided upon within the first few months of the year.
iv. December Executive Session will be where the old board and new board will discuss items and answer questions.
- Share the Master Calendar of how the next year will look like.
- Questions? Any other meeting items?
2) Review the action items discussed today.
3) Set the next meetings date/time.
4) Close the Meeting.